Thursday, 19 March 2015

New Nerd T-Shirt From Rebellion: Sniper Elite 3 'Rifles' T-Shirt

I have a unshameful, unsociable nerd confession to make, im rather partial to nerd and geek clothing. I'm proud of my nerd status and own a rather large assortment of nerd wear which i have no trouble in showing off.

My recent edition to my collection is from the Rebellion Store. I picked up 2 t-shirts for the awesome Sniper Elite 3 game. 

The first one From Rebellion is the Sniper Elite 3 'Rifles' T-Shirt, the quality is very impressive. Its printed on cotton, in black on a fruit of the looms shirt. i ordered an over sized shirt to counter shrinkage, but the quality of the shirt should stop a lot of it. 

The second hasn't arrived yet so ill post some details and update this when it does arrive. 

Prices for the T-shirt were very competitive, both costing £19.99 with free delivery (I had a discount code in my Zombie Army Trilogy game which meant they both cost £15.00 each

Click here to visit there shop for other awesome nerd gear

Front Of T-Shirt


Rear Of T-Shirt